Click for photos
Save over $200 and get
FREE Shipping and a free Gift!
Turkish Style Egyptian Ghawazee Coat/Blouse
Classic Ottoman Era Egyptian (Tribal) Dance Costume
|Size 16-18. Excellent condition! Only $99! (Original retailed over $300) Questions?
before you buy.
- Originally paid $300 for this glorious Ghawazee set specially custom made by Madame Dawn for a member of Jawaahir Dance Company!
- Gorgeous plum, peach, pale blue, lavender, and gold metallic brushed cotton.
- Ghawazee coat has delightful gold-tone Pharoanic hieroglyphic buttons up the front.
- Coat comes under the bustline for a traditional look.
- Oversize pale blue gauze blouse has flowing sleeves.
- Wear the coat with your own coin bra and belt and harem pants, for a perfect Tribal or Renaissance Festival look.
- Or wear the blouse with harem pants and this coat, and you’ll look like you stepped out of a Eugène Delacroix painting.
- Review the photos to see how truly stunning this fabric is!
- Appropriate for belly dance or Tribal dance.
- Fits size 16-18. Coat Length: 49.5" shoulder to hem; blouse length 32" shoulder to hem.
- Comes from a 100% smoke-free home
- Excellent condition! Made very well, and only worn a few times!
- Wear the coat with your own coin bra and belt and harem pants, or wear the blouse with harem pants and this coat, and you’ll look like you stepped out of a Eugène Delacroix painting!